Sunday, October 9, 2011

LOVE

My cat and I are in love. I'm obsessed with the little baby sawyer, and I'm certain he is obsessed with me. I am certain because he greets me at the door when I get home, sleeps with me, cuddles me, purrs in my ear, and follows me around. We have become even closer in the last week, and I know why. My kitten and I are both separated from our loves. Sawyer and Lemon were litter brothers, adopted at the same time by my former roommate and I. They were recently separated. In a perfect world they would both be with me, but Lemon's mommy loves him and wants him with her. Sadly, the two boys, inseparable for the first 6 months of their lives must now brave the world alone. No one to snuggle with ,or play with when Mumma (me!) is at work, and no one to help clean the hard to reach places, or take naps with in the sun. I understand how my little Sawyer feels. My love lives far away. He studies biology and is almost finished with his degree. We have hope to be together again soon, and we visit frequently. Baby Sawyer may never be close with his brother again. I'm sorry Baby! It is love that has complicated this all. But, I promise I will love you forever, and at the very least, I will never separate from you. <3
sawyer and mark
meows in love
guilty
chowtime

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i love cats, theatre, fashion, and sleeping.

Followers